Hardscaping serves to compliment your landscaping, that is the trees, shrubs, and flowers that provide natural beauty. Hardscapes are an ideal way to expand your home’s living area outdoors by adding non-living materials into a landscape, such as wood, stone, metal, and concrete. Regardless, each hardscape feature adds beauty, style and value to your landscape.
- Concrete - Driveways and walkways
- Patios - brick, stacked stone, river rock, flagstone, fieldstone, limestone and concrete
- Decks - treated lumber, composite lumber, composite material
- Fire Features - fire pits, outdoor kitchens, fire places
- Water features - Ponds, lakes, fountains, water walls and waterfalls
- Pergolas - provide cover and shade for walkways or sitting areas and offer simple structure to allow vines to train
- Arbors and trellises - provide support for climbing vines